Apartment: Paterson 679, 48 Humariri Street, Pt Chevalier
Rooms: 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom
Care services: Available
Floor Area: 87m2
Fixed Fees: $698 per month
Parking: Secure basement carparking (extra cost)
Apartment 679 is located in the Paterson apartment building where only a few apartments are available for sale.
This spacious 87m2 second floor apartment is south west facing to enjoy sea views from the balcony. With two generous bedrooms this apartment is newly refurbished to a high standard and ready for you to move in today. It has everything you need for relaxing into retirement living.
The lounge leads onto an 8m2 balcony which has views of the Waitemata Harbour and overlooks the gorgeous gardens. A beautifully appointed kitchen with stone bench, quality chattels including steel refrigerator, dish drawer and ceramic hob are complemented by high quality drapes and voiles in a spacious lounge.
The generous sized bedrooms, and beautiful bathroom make for a relaxed living in a vibrant friendly village.
The Apartment includes:
- New drapes and sun filter curtains
- New carpet throughout as well as a complete repaint
- Ceramic cook top - electric
- Electric oven
- Range hood
- Laundry tub, washing machine and dryer
- Non-slip tiled deck
- Emergency call system
- Pre-wired for UHF, VHF, Sky TV/phone and Internet capability
- Heat pump with remote control air conditioning
- Water purifier and waste disposal unit
- Tiled bathroom floor with frameless shower enclosure
- Heated towel rail and two-in-one heat and light
- Smoke/heat detectors, sprinklers and warning sirens
- Additional separate WC
We offer fixed fees for life of $161 per week.
Selwyn Village was one of the first retirement villages in New Zealand and is located in mature park-like grounds right on the inner Waitemata harbour.
Located in Pt Chevalier, this 10.5 hectare village is handy to the City, motorways and everything you could possibly need. What’s more public buses drive and stop within the village itself.